Motorvation 2011

h1_roll4

Yeah! Lets get some rollaclub rep next year.

OK!

So far we have:

h1_roll4

- ke70, 4age, twin carbs, stripped interior, cage, bicket seat, race style

67Rolla-Ken

- 67 ke10, New interior, 5K, twin topfeeders, lumpy cam, excellent exterior, dekota digital gauges

- Baby blue KE20, very tidy original interior, 4AGE

white_sandshoe

- Green T18 - 3TGTE, TDO6, Microtech MT-4, external waste gate, V mount intercooler, frenched custom bumpers, custom interior and cage, and HSD coilovers, low on 15s

- Red T18 - 3T/2TG hybrid with twin side draught webers, custom RA65 coilovers, closed door respray

- KE20 (no colour chosen yet) - 3K with 4K head, supercharged, blow through weber, full restored interior, 13x7 fat as mags. aiming for 25psi and giggle gas...

- White T18 - Twin side draught 3T/2T engine, low kings springs, 13" twelve slotters, restored and rat rodded

Anyone else?

Edited by h1_roll4

Members dont see this ad

By Motorvation next year, the T18 will have a lot more done to it than it does now. Should get a bit of attention...

I'm also hoping to have two other T18's there, and drag one of my mates along with his AE86...

One of the T18's will be getting a high compression, twin carb job done and rat rod body treatment, the other will have a twin carb, high compression twin cam engine. Body wise, she'll be relatively subtle, but with a full gamut of suspension mods.

I'd be really keen to have a selection of really tidy, well thought out and executed cars put together... Something very much like Ken's 10... that thing will be an absolute pearler when she's done (soon... really really soon)

I guess we need to talk to his lord almighty, the one and only master of all that is rollaclub, Mr Irokin about utilising the rollaclub name/banner...

The fun part is getting accepted... Apparently it's easier to get a bog stock WRX with a paint job accepted than a heavily modified 80's supra... (i know a WRX who got in and a supra owner who didn't... makes no sense...)

Anyways, we'll see how it goes over the course of the year... I'd suggest planning out your projects to finish by mid-year though... that way they might just be done in time. lol

The fun part is getting accepted... Apparently it's easier to get a bog stock WRX with a paint job accepted than a heavily modified 80's supra... (i know a WRX who got in and a supra owner who didn't... makes no sense...)

Anyways, we'll see how it goes over the course of the year... I'd suggest planning out your projects to finish by mid-year though... that way they might just be done in time. lol

well like i said to max yesterday, now mines a track car i don't need to worry about the interior looking good haha.

I think we should be planning to get them done in the next few weeks. Then they may be done by next year haha.

And not a rollaclub member? OMG!

well, I have a new KE20 sitting on the back of the truck... she'll be having an engine built this week (along side Baggus's engine) and got a SWEET set of rims. The aim is tidy, functional and damn sexy! check the build thread i'll post in a sec...

I vote our regional leader find out if we can use the rollaclub banner for 2011.

Oh, Josh, how about editing the first post and have a running tally of people that are keen, what car they intend to enter and what they think makes their car worthy of entry?

Put me down for;

Green T18 - 3TGTE, TDO6, Microtech MT-4, external waste gate, V mount intercooler, frenched custom bumpers, custom interior and cage, and HSD coilovers, low on 15s.

Red T18 - 3T/2TG hybrid with twin side draught webers, custom RA65 coilovers, closed door respray (finally going to fix that orange peel...)

and my wife,

KE20 (no colour chosen yet) - 3K with 4K head, supercharged, blow through weber, full restored interior, 13x7 fat as mags. aiming for 25psi and giggle gas...

White T18 - Twin side draught 3T/2T engine, low kings springs, 13" twelve slotters, restored and rat rodded.

I wanna see Ken's up here too!!! both of them... hehe.

ok! Shall edit on monday.

Anyone else interested?

Oh yeah. Chris whats the deal with using the rollaclub name/banner?

Hold your horses, there is still some time.

I'm waiting for an answer

Do you think any one would like to look at a bog stock ae82? oh, it would be full of kiddie rubbish and rust

i would love to see more rollas next year, only seen a few ke55 with a big v8 (think it was a lexus??) :dance: was for sale to guy wanted 9gs for it, ta22 celicas... there were a few kicking around white one on airbags, wantanbes, 2t with a nice big turbo hanging off it, been fed into a nice webber carbie :y:...(can provide pics if any one is interested?)

would be great to have our own little corner for w.a rolla club members