Cruise Time Again!?!

white_sandshoe

Hi all,

I'm keen on another cruise... and I know some other members are too.

I'm thinking from our poll from last time, the second place was a beach run starting in the city, up to scarborough then down the coast to freo... how's that sound for everyone?

This one will be through populated (and policed) areas, so it'd be better to bring vehicles and behaviours that the cops won't target.

With a bit of luck Ken's KE10 will be done by then and Callum might be around with his 20? I would love to see both of these in action, as well as Matt's KE26. My 3TGTE T18 will be there too. hopefully Jaden's engine will be built and installed, so there'll be a good handful of choice cars to check out.

how's everyone with that particular date? I'll be looking to make it as accessable as possible for those members who work away, so guys, let me know when you'll be in town, and we can make it to suit.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feb 28 sounds fantastic!!!! Gives me plenty of time to get the paint finished :P

Map would need to be on good roads and no gravel/ loose blue metal car parks. Not keen on anything overly long either :D

Call me a wuss, I won't risking any damage to my precious :D

Edit: Also, I won't have my bumpers fixed by then :D

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

Those manifolds are not going to fit. at all... ever. lol. That's the trouble with 20v.

I'll bring it back up next time i'm up your way, which should be pretty soon,

And yes, Chris, you'll be in a class of your own.

you wanna try the redline manifold?

Heeeeeeaps smaller.