72 Ta12 Turbo 2rz Carina

dominicaneddy

July 29 2008

picture of motor progress..all the goodies are inside :y: can't wait for the head to come in get this bad boy running :dance:

2iazkon.jpg

9leqko.jpg

2nvcv14.jpg

ftkp5j.jpg

July 30 2008

alittle more work done..cleaned these up & painted them before and after shots of emblems/badges...the white centers have been painted black.

2pynlsp.jpg

mounted on car

s6n3fb.jpg

August 2 2008

how does the trunk look now..

before

acwx92.jpg

after

2150tu9.jpg

sound deadening the floor

24nlhg0.jpg

Members dont see this ad

tried some other wheels that I am thinking of selling or willing to trade for some other ones

33dfvd4.jpg

2e37nz7.jpg

off to the reupolstery shop todo the carpet

8zn3b5.jpg

22gen8.jpg

August 4 2008

sunday's progress I can only say WOW!!!! look at my new carpets...they look like they came from the factory...identical to the old ones!! here take a look. what do you think?

2yw6a9v.jpg

2dr790x.jpg

15zfvbm.jpg

and a BIG thankyou to Feracing you pulled through with the CYLINDER HEAD ;D and tricked out the oil pump again gracias.

xrfhy.jpg

sg7tae.jpg

2qu2cjq.jpg

1y8ffq.jpg

March 10th baby is the day the rear end on the carina gets started so hopefully this will be of some use :y:

oppt35.jpg

January 9th 2010

And now its time for a remix its a new year and a new build todo so here we go!!

Well its been alittle while like our great friend Santos turbo says "llego el truck" the truck has arrived a couple of times as you can see and will post more as I go most of the stuff still in boxes.

A major thank you to Fe, Macho, Cheito, Miguel & the rest of my OSTC family, Danthao for answering all my questions and inspiring me to build one too. Morales Auto Care for all your automotive needs, daily maintance and repairs your in good hands with the guys at MORALES AUTO CARE located in New Milford Ct give them a call at 1-860-210-1747 and our great friend and supporter Rafy Fuentes of Auto Authority located in New Haven, Ct 1-203-752-0683 the goto guy for all your custom needs wether you are in the market for a remote starter/alarm for those cold winter days on your daily driver or if you want to DYNO TUNE your all out dragster and more... AUTO AUTHORITY has got you covered period!!!!

I appreciate positive tips, info and feedback thanks for taking the time in reading my build part 2..lol :dance:

With this being said here is phaze 1 of the build!!

e71f08.jpg

good bye you will be missed old faithful 2tc motor she is in a good hands now so I know she will be o.k :(

fejsky.jpg

and vuahla empty engine bay.....AGAIN!!

70l57d.jpg

2rz baby!!

MAJOR BIG SHOUT OUT TO FERACING for the install and all the hard work, take note of how factory 2rz engine & w59 tranny sits!! As well as both engine & tranny crossmember too, factory 2rz & tranny mounted in straight you saw it here 1st!! AGAIN major shout out and big thanks to Feracing!!!!

2z6at53.jpg

2nq5zch.jpg

mt5ls0.jpg

2rfprsz.jpg

a3zcj4.jpg

r7rk.jpg

16i9wlv.jpg

2hghgrl.jpg

2z3szte.jpg

9uri95.jpg

2e6bzi9.jpg

So again this is phaze one still have lots to get and do this is nothing yet just wait and see what OSTC has lined up for 2010!!!