Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1.8 Into Ke35?

Featured Replies

g'day

I'm swapping my 3k motor with a corolla seca 1.8 to make mine better for the freeway

just not sure whats involved in converting this motor to rwd and if a 4k gearbox will be ok?

anything else need upgrading? is it worth doing?

 

any and all help is greatly appreciated

cheers

- an aftermarket ecu to drive the igniton or the dizzy relocated to the front of the engine

 

-you will need a cooling system kit simular to that of a 20V, I am going to make one for myself so it's possible I can make two.

 

- "4age to KE" engine mounts

 

- spigot bearing

 

- cut and shut manifold to face fowards

 

- T50 trans and custom tailshaft

What is the engine number, or what year/model is the car that the motor is from.

where the later versions called Seca's too? if so I have made a mistake as I thought the only engine that he could be talking about is the 7afe

where the later versions called Seca's too? if so I have made a mistake as I thought the only engine that he could be talking about is the 7afe

 

From AE10x and on, Corolla hatches have always been called Secas (in Aus at least), the liftback AE102 was the Sprinter.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.