My Ke

ke70boy

Members dont see this ad

I promise to be gentle.

What you need to do:

1: Spell properly and punctuate. That's a good start, and people will be more likely to answer you. This isn't MSN, and people like to be paid the respect of sensibly asked questions.

2: Go for a little stroll around the board. Using the search function located in the top Right hand corner is especially helpful This very topic has been covered more times than you could ever imagine. Therefore a little pro-active searching would have meant you wouldn't have to be recieving this post from me, and I'd have back the 10 minutes of my valuable life that I've spent posting this.

3: Another helpful hint is telling us what you already know. Again people are more likely to help if it's obvious that you know something (ie have done a search and found some information) but aren't quite sure.

In short, we're not here to spoon feed you.

R

Edited by Redwarf
spelling! :P

I've been reading quiet alot of these posts and seen alot of this sort of thing going on. Can't you lock the topic and privately message the person in question, this way heaps of other people won't be able to give their opinion. This is a forum, people come here for help, not on how to spell and how to be grammatically correct.

Edited by jono1986