Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Republic Of Rollaclub

Featured Replies

Uncle Shady has declared all boostlosing members to be unclean and impure of heart, and as such shall be denied entry.

 

We must keep the blood pure.

Consider my Boostcrusing account closed....................except for classifieds...........................and maybe some trolling

  • Replies 75
  • Views 92.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Tory, Uncle Shadey (our slightly eccentric spiritual leader) has spoken.

Its really no big loss dude, didnt know people were juged on by what internet site they vist, but hey good luck

  • Author

Well loyal citizens, it is only 7 days away till the landing on The Island Of RC

 

I'm about to start making the flag tomorrow. Do we think this is too big? Or shall I fold it once more? (Its already folded once.) Its about 1500 x 900

post-1158-1269083497_thumb.jpg

Its really no big loss dude, didnt know people were juged on by what internet site they vist, but hey good luck

 

Hahahaha JIP your an ass, he is just upset that our little 4 banngers can smash his subi. If I could come id be there in my little supercharged ae92 FTW fwd but unfortunantly its still need to be put back together :jamie:

This is gonna be funny as, Jon you have to wear a hat like Cap'n Cook did.

this will be all sorts of epic. Wish I was closer to help/LMAO/look out for white meat. Trying to get to harrys friday and wont be able to swing two nights out plus all day sunday.

 

Iwo_Jima_united_states_of_america_868331_1331_1204.jpg

Edited by blzbub666

  • Author

The other side...

post-1158-1269320906_thumb.jpg

Both sides

post-1158-1269321010_thumb.jpg

And DYE DYE DYE!!! (First Coat)

post-1158-1269321059_thumb.jpg

 

Now the letters are gioing to have to be painted in as the dye has ran under the tape.

  • Author

Okay enough of the bitching. I'll be going ahead with the flag raising tomorrow assuming I find someone to help. If not I wont put the flag out.

 

And FYI Nick, I do have Ben's approval. The plan was to put the flag up Saturday arvo and take it down after the cruise on Sunday.

I could possible come with Jon.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.