Republic Of Rollaclub

JiP

Attention fellow citizons. Your country (Republic of RC) calls on you to come forth on a mission of great importance.

The mission is to state our territory and raise our flag on The Island of RC.

Where is the Island of RC you ask?

Go to...

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=&num=...iCQ&split=0

Or...

http://maps.google.com.au/

then type in the Search Maps tab...

This isn't the best shot but it was dark and I didn't have a better cam on me. The island is in the middle...

post-1158-1266587285_thumb.jpg

Now when the tide is at its lowest the depth of the water to the IoRC is 10cm in some areas while the rest is above water.

Now I was thinking of having a home made flag attached to a flypoll and 4 guide ropes...

post-1158-1266587181_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1266587190_thumb.jpg

Was also thinking of having a plaque engraved and stick it onto the poll.

The plaque would read something like this...

This flag is to signal that The Island of RC was collonised in 1765 by Captain Regonald Landbrook (RL :hmm:) in 1765. Later becoming named The Republic of RC

OR...

This flag is to signal that The Island of RC separated from mainland Australia during the civil war of 2010 to create The Republic of RC

Or something like that anyway.

Who wants to help :y:

................................................................................

Well guys I've set a date. I hope to have this done the night before the Fools Cruise.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=39033

So who ever is keen I'm thinking we meet on Saturday the 27th at 5pm.

Edited by JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I already own one island, and it gives me more than enough grief.

I'm on my third liteace now, they seem to rust in half.

i am willing to take this island off your hands at a discounted rate due to its inherent violence.

contact me asap to reduce your grief levels :hmm:

Crack... Life... What ever you want to call it. I think this will be cool. No one has to know what RC stands for. For all they know it could be someones initials.

I could just imagine the council workers faces when they see someone has claimed the island. :hmm:

haha! I would think RC is Republic of China.. Before it became the Peoples Republic.

Great idea! Are you sure you want a Republic and not a Monarchy?? Mind you, being Emperor is more fun than being King!

You don't want a wooden pole barrier with HALT! CUSTOMS! on it? Put an honesty box beside it and a note saying visitors to the Republic must pay a gold coin to enter....

Wow seems we're getting some interest :hmm:

I think we could establish no car import taxes. Tho there wouldn't be much space to turn the cars around. On the other hand I do think we could fit more than 20 cars on the island.

So anyone keen for an arvo trek sometime to the Republic of which this site honours?