Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Fools Cruise - Rc Republic

Featured Replies

  • Replies 107
  • Views 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in (depending if i have the go go juice on that day) suppose i should get new shoes for my car then :no2:

Ride for Ben

 

anyone?

 

anyone?

  • Author

Where are ya? If needed I can pick up (depending on location) then you can ride along in someone elses car when we get to the meet point. (Assuming you don't wanna ride in a Subaru)

Yeah where do you live bro might be able to grab you on the way. Might need help to push my car at some stage... :jamie:

I live in Lutwyche. On the way to Carseldine

 

I can even meet at Aspley of Carseldine.

 

I can push good too

I live in Lutwyche. On the way to Carseldine

 

I can even meet at Aspley of Carseldine.

 

I can push good too

Get hold of me closer to the day if you don't get a ride. I'm coming from sunny coast so can prob swing by.

  • Author

Hey guys thinking as long as Terry comes with his bbq and sauce, I'll supply the snags and bread for lunch. Was thinking maybe having a prize for best Toyota on the day too.

Prizes? Cool, I might have to polish up my new beast...........

Sweet, prizes. Mine will get one like they hand out to the special kids at school.... a big gold star to put on my window...I'm special! Or the "most room for improvement"award.

Hardest car to see after dark award

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.