March 23, 201016 yr comment_423853 hehe cutting fine, if everything goes to plan I should get my car on saturday lol :jamie: Report
March 25, 201016 yr comment_424521 So is this still on? if i got nothing better todo i might come out for a play Report
March 26, 201016 yr comment_424557 So is this still on? if i got nothing better todo i might come out for a play April's sister will be there :) Report
March 26, 201016 yr Author comment_424615 It is on and it will be going ahead with or without. Report
March 26, 201016 yr comment_424654 I'm considering doing a 7-12 shift at work Sunday then meeting you guys at WP at 12:45-1 Report
March 26, 201016 yr comment_424671 Me and teddy might head out for this one, probably be in my corolla. I'll see what he says tomorrow. :) Report
March 26, 201016 yr comment_424689 Me and teddy might head out for this one, probably be in my corolla. I'll see what he says tomorrow. :) You still have a Corolla? :) Report
March 27, 201016 yr Author comment_424727 UPDATED!! Total Attendees... 20 Members, 18 Cars, 16 Toyota's, 11 Corolla's. Turnout looks great!! Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424764 Lol, shades its somewhere behind the supra.....i think i started it the other day. Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424765 UPDATED!! Total Attendees... 20 Members, 18 Cars, 16 Toyota's, 11 Corolla's. Turnout looks great!! Wonder how many will fail to show. Report
March 27, 201016 yr Author comment_424773 Their loss if they don't come. I've messaged lots of people, most haven't replied. Who cares, we'll have fun anyway. Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424777 I wont be going, 1 no toyota :) and 2 a metric f@$kton of work to get done. Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424791 I'm as sick as a dog but I'm coming. Been looking forward to this for ages. Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424800 going out tonight and getting blind rotten drunk but will be there with a hangover and a smile Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now