Sr20 Ke36

hosedogg

Members dont see this ad

thanks heaps mate :no2:

also would you know if an s15 turbo inlet compressor cover is interchangable with something else that hasn't got the bolt flange for the inlet? like hopefully with the ebay turbo on the car? as i have come across a cheap highflowed genuine s15 turbo that is like new and has only been used for one single dyno tune, then was pulled of for a bigger turbo.

The XR6T cooler?

Oh and sorry I didn't get a chance to take some more pics last night. Hopefully will tonight for you.

I think your major clearance issue is going to be the throttle body being too close to the ex housing of the turbs. The 7ke manifolds are in 2x pieces. One idea I did have last night was to make up a re-locating spacer plate to put in between the 2x halves. If you could get the throttle body/plenum half way between where they are stock and a 4ke manifold you might be right.

I'll try and find a pic of my manifold to show you what I mean. :no2:

Yeah xr6t cooler. Turned up yesterday. Dad got it from the post office today. Sitting at home waitin for me to unwrap it lol.

Yeah I get exactly what you mean si. Might go with that idea if it fouls on the turbo. Thanks for all the help your giving to mate :no2:

No worries at all mate. I'm just happy to see another XKTX on the road..... well in this case see it running! :no2:

You've helped me out today anyway..... although I do feel a bit bad about the turbo "poach". Calling the VL guy tonight to have a chat.

Did he reply to your PM and give you more info? if so could you forward what else he told you. Just your first PM today inplied you knew a bit more about it than what was in the add.

Yeah I've always wanted a turbo k motor :jamie:. That's why just goig straight out and doing the lot just about straight away. Found 2 wreckers with 7ke inlets. Going to call them up tomorrow and see how much they want for them. Would a 7k dizzy be one to grab for the efi setup? Or use a 4k or 5k one?

And no worries with the turbo mate :jamie: means I'll get to so what you can get out of yours before we push ours :no2:

Sent you a pm si in regards to that turbo also.

hey, i'm Nikki. Matt's gf. just thought would be best to post in here saying hey, considering this car's mine and Matt's :) can't wait to pick it up and get it all fixed up and running good and proper :)

Nikki

And test out the suspension in the back? :jamie: