March 12, 201016 yr comment_420768 I don't mind the flaps. Its up to you anyway how you feel about them Its your car after all and your the one driving it. Report
March 12, 201016 yr Author comment_420770 I don't mind the flaps. Its up to you anyway how you feel about them Its your car after all and your the one driving it. thanks, I'm just an accessory whore hahaha!! its one of those things that grow on you!! they look better in person Report
March 12, 201016 yr comment_420771 Yep, I am the same..... too many accessories is never enough........ I haven't started accessorising my Rolla yet, but the day shall come. :no2: Report
March 12, 201016 yr comment_420823 maddest KE10 stance ever. Agreed. The mudflaps don't suit at all, unless you were to put the stock rims back on. Report
March 12, 201016 yr comment_420833 not sure if your interested but there is a taillight on ebay australia at moment!! Report
March 12, 201016 yr comment_420838 that looks tuff as mate i love it all you need now is a 1jz in :no2: Report
March 13, 201016 yr comment_421082 if you happen to come across 2 sets of complete chrome stripping let me know I'm desperate for some too!! :) love the ride mine will look something like that someday :jamie: Report
March 17, 201016 yr Author comment_422467 if you happen to come across 2 sets of complete chrome stripping let me know I'm desperate for some too!! :) love the ride mine will look something like that someday :wub: help help quarter panel moldings needed!!! :D :) Report
March 18, 201016 yr comment_422547 Nice Ride... :wub: What engine you got in it? did you shorten the rear end to fit those rims? i have welds on mine and is rubbing in the back Report
March 18, 201016 yr Author comment_422558 Nice Ride... :wub: What engine you got in it? did you shorten the rear end to fit those rims? i have welds on mine and is rubbing in the back engine is stock, noticed you in florida hit me up 305 300 0166 johnny Report
March 18, 201016 yr comment_422565 Sweet KE10 mate, love the stance with the convos and bit of stretch. :wub: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now