4age Ecu Out Pins

Chief

hay guys well in my quest to finish my 4age ke30 I'm almost done... well to my knowledge haha there is always somthing that pops up but now I'm having trouble with the ecu pinouts i don't know where they go? they are the ones marked with the blue dots in the 14 pin section

post-9017-1267873478_thumb.jpg

My 2 ridgeback's got to my car parts and they like to chew my stuff i have no clue why maybe the like the taste of grease and petrol lol but i have a part and i don't know if its from my 4age conversion or somthing else i think its from my wiring loom but i just thought i would check

post-9017-1267873855_thumb.jpg

With the fuel pump is all that goes to it positive and negative or are there some other wires? It only has 2 terminals.

Cheers

post-9017-1267873481_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chief

Members dont see this ad

ok SPD is speed sensor input.. i believe this isn't needed.

BATT: Unswitched 12vECU power feed. ( permanent power feed from battery,)

+B1: feed to ECU from ignition switch via EFI relay.

+B: as above

W: check engine warning light. will run without this connected. jst connects to common earth i believe as the switches are switched to earth to trigger them.

A/C: this is triggered by your aircon. its an idle up feature not really needed.

FC: i don't know this one.

fc fuel control, negitive switched for that fuel relay you have pictured, the fc wire should be the green.

the black or black/white goes to the start position on the ignition or connected to the black white to the starter motor. its thick like the power wires for when in start position it supplies full power to the pump and is not switched through the relay as a positive.

white/black is earth.

black/red is positive Ignition ON usualy Or white?red)

blue goes to the positive of the fuel pump.

the negitive of the fuel pump goes to ground.

the link to the wiring isnt 100% correct. but must work.

White/black on a Toyota is EARTH/ground/negitive what ever you want to call it.

THANKS HEAPS GUYS

Now i keep hearing somthing about a fuel relay but i have no clue whats its for (besides the fuel part :P )

so if someone could explain it for me i googled it but there are soo many different explanations i don't know which to go with and if anyone has a wiring diagram for one that would be great.

and my VL turbo fuel pump has 2 flat wire connections but they are not labeled positive or negative one is bigger and one is smaller I'm guessing that the bigger one is the earth? just thought i would ask before i break something i can't afford to fix lol.

Fuel relay = Circuit opening Relay = the relay you pictured.

The link c/o relay wiring description is wrong it should read:

White/Black - Wires to body earth - Wire to closest earth point.

White/Red - Wires to EFI Relay - +12v Ignition Switched power (Run through a suitably sized fuse, 10A is usually fine, but depends on your fuel pump).

Green - Wires to engine run signal - "FC" pin on 4AGE ECU. Or if you are running an AFM engine, this wire should connect to the AFM.

Black - Wires to to STA - Starter/ECU Start Signal.

Blue/Black - Wire to fuel pump positive - Gives power to your fuel pump.

• 1 year later...

i wos starting to think i had somthink rong with me! but after reading this looking at the ecu i have with same pin outs on it, not too hard to work out after reading this i feel so much better. the net has helped me so much carnt wait for the loom to show up so i can hop to it!!