wde_bdy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its back in my driveway again, ready to chuck the motor in. Will also be stripping all the underseal out from the inside and then dropping off to the panelbeater on Monday so he can finish off the gearbox tunnel and also mod the block to fit the starter on the passengers side. Decided against reverse mounting the starter as it was going to be a lot of hassle, if I manage to wreck this engine starter fitment for the new motor will be the least of my worries.

Second set of quads has arrived and I've resolved the issues with the first set, new inlet manifold should be on its way too ready to start modifying. Pricing up the headlights, final choice will depend on costs but it is between these -

1029-24V-NEW_Large.jpg1030-24V-NEW_Large.jpg

And these -

bmwlights01.jpg

bmwlights02.jpg

Callum

hey mate, the utes looking killlla!, be following this closely, i just have a q, what company are you looking at getting the halo headlights from?, I'm looking for a same set up for my ta22, with a halo highbeam and a halo low and high beam, if ya have a website or company name that would be killer

keep up the awesome work and ill be lookin forward to more updates

cheers

matt

They were through Trade Me (NZ equivalent of E Bay) but were shipped from Australia, don't know the brand name or supplier but will get you a link to the auction tonight (can't access from work). I asked for extra photos but the seller said he can't get any which did make me very wary about the quality, the other supplier I looked at they were pretty rubbish (although he was cheaper so probably different brand). They come with all the brackets to suit an E30 BMW but you should be able to adapt to the TA22 pretty easy since they run the same size lights, the Hella ones are a bit smaller and are probably what I will end up using as they make the flip up grille easier to do.

Callum

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=306587008

This is the lights, the same seller also has E32/34 listed as well.

Callum

thanks for that callum :jamie: