wde_bdy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, 8 throttles on this this is gonna be mad. You gonna go a link ecu? Seems to be highly regarded in in NZ, haven't seen many in Australia though. Are the V motors a pushrod setup? How crazy are you gonna go on the cam selection?

Man this thing is awesome and that colour on the lexus looks tops. Do you really think you'll get it ready for January though? Are you doing most of the work yourself?

I work really slow and so it makes it look like everyone else works quick lol.

hey mate

just a few questions if ya might be able to help me

are there any differences between the 1UZ and 4V? or are they basically the same? coz I'm looking at putting in a 1UZ in my TA22 but if the 4V is lighter or easier to get after market parts etc might go with the 4v just hoping to get some input from you end any would be awesome

cheers matt

and just on the quad throttle bodies i read above heres a orgazmic video clip of quads on a 1UZ

Nah, got a decent panelbeater doing most of the serious work. I just slave away in an office to pay for it. Although I have been working on it for over 5 years so not real quick. :rolls:

Matt, the V series is way different to the UZ and pretty hard to find bits. Its a pushrod motor and based on some rough measurements its actually wider than the quad cam 1UZ, not sure on weight as I have no scales that measure that high but supposed to be a little lighter. For the TA22 I would actually look at one of the later Toyota V6's, have a look through Toymods as there are a few V6 conversions being done and will save some weight over the V8.

Callum

thanks for that much appreciated

can't wait to see this all come together and roll out the spray booth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...