Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Canberra Parts Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm picking up a shitload of KE parts in the next few days (KE20 specifically). 3-6 motors (two or three 5k's, one or two 4k's and a 3k or two)

K motor EFI manifold, interior/dash parts, trims, lights, seats etc. Still unsure of everything that I'm getting.

 

Will post up what I might be willing to sell to gather some money for project/s.

 

If you're looking out for anything else in the Canberra region, I'm going to be checking out a few wreckers around the area. If you need anything

for your car/s I'll be able to have a look for you so just shoot me a PM or TXT and I'll be happy to have a geeze when I'm out and about.

 

My number is 0424240649 or PM.

  • Replies 337
  • Views 155.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

2 KE20's worth plus a bit more! (and a bit more again)

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
Any gearboxes?

2 five-speeds. One in the running Convertible and the other just kinda strapped underside of the sedan shell.

I'm debating whether to sell one as I need money but will most-likely use/need them in the future as my KE70

box is literally falling apart, but I don't think it will bolt straight up as I need the right bellhousing to change it over (right?)

and I may need a replacement for the convertible as it has a very tough little 5k.

 

About 5 dash displays, 1 set of VERY COMFY oldschool Stratos brand seats, 1 K injection manifold, maybe a pair

or two KE20 tallights, a number of panels and doors, windscreen or 3 and quite a few more things

Two 5k motors - One in convertible, and the other in bits but one in bits will consider selling. 30/70 Cam he said,

has been ported and few other mods perhaps. From what I've seen the 5k is only a block and head.

 

I've probably missed a lot of things as I haven't had time to look through everything. If you are looking for anything

KE20 or K motor specific I may be able to help you out so just shoot me a PM and I might be able to dig something out

for you.

Edited by seabiscuit

  • Author
Box should bolt straight up, its the extension housing that will be different.

 

If only it was ke10 or 30 stuff...ah well i might have to get a 20, so i can buy stuff from ya! :)

Ahh, extension housing not bell housing. If I remember correctly I once read somewhere on here that K40 and K50 extension

housings cannot be interchanged. Is this correct?

 

Buy a KE20 you do! They're so cool :D

I'll try get some pics up of the cars tomorrow.

Edited by seabiscuit

Hey man, do you have a pic of the seats? The seats in my KE70 are pretty munted..... How much?

 

PM

  • Author

Link To Wrecking Page

 

Most parts for sale.

 

Hey man, do you have a pic of the seats? The seats in my KE70 are pretty munted..... How much?

 

PM

 

Seats aren't for sale sorry. Going towards my KE70. Found out they're worth like 1200 brand new EACH anyway :y:

Edited by seabiscuit

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Still have some stuff left over! Check the wrecking page for photo's.

Edited by seabiscuit

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Will possibly be selling my KE36 as funds don't permit to do anything with it and it's only sitting in my driveway.

Would make for an awesome daily or project but I haven't got the time or money to.

Has healthy 4k engine, 3k head, 4spd very clean interior, exterior is a little rough.

 

Looking for $650 or best offer. GALLERY

Edited by seabiscuit

Went to Japparts in Queanbehole today, found they have a couple of KE70's if anyone needs parts. Ones a slanty front 4K sedan, and the other is a flat front wagon. They might have more, didn't have a real good look. I think I was the first person to take stuff from the sedan too, so lots of parts there. Yay! I now have a tacho dash!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.