B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok well with my corolla sitting in the shed under three inches of dust, and needing two flat tyres fixed, I'm not so keen to get it going for this, i know lazy right?

but i will be working fairly hard to get bec's corona all sweet for it instead, providing this mountain range drive isnt a hoon through the mountains at breakneck speed event we should do ok.

the olde 12r isnt a slouch anyways, much quicker than a stock 4k, she just doesnt handle so well. after all it is a 42 year old car :rolls:

also I'm trying to twist my friends arm into coming... hes a amatuer photographer but his skillz are many, anyone who has me as a friend on facebook has probably seen his efforts making the corona look absolutely amazing in pictures...

he can honestly make any car look like a showstopper without any photoshop needed.

I'm sure most of you would like some nice high res pics taken of your rides, and I'm sure for a small fee he could sort you out with a copy.

Make sure you wash your cars on the way down :rolls:

ok the north lakes idea sucks caus people will have to do a loop of the highway to get to it, how bout guys from this side of the town meet at the bp servo on the highway at caboolture. anyone drivin the run with mungi mods can meet up with the rest there and all leave for there at around 9.00

hows that sound to yous all

ok the north lakes idea sucks caus people will have to do a loop of the highway to get to it, how bout guys from this side of the town meet at the bp servo on the highway at caboolture. anyone drivin the run with mungi mods can meet up with the rest there and all leave for there at around 9.00

hows that sound to yous all

the B.P's to Beerwah is only about half an hour.

Ok guys its all happening. Ill grab some shit for the bbq tomorrow.

Bring a chair, a map, feed your car fluids. Give it a wash I'll be taking some photo's with my new fan dangle camera.

Any questions PM me or call/message my number in that previous post.

Some final numbers would help. Post up here if your coming or know of others coming. So I don't buy too much cow.

I can't be assed uploading all the pics from today as it takes ages. So use this link to my Facebook album. 2 minutes uploading on FB or 20 min on RC???

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1725...mp;l=83f285ce20

If you want proper copies of pictures of your cars in full size PM me your email addy and I'll send them to you. Apart from Dougie's awesome van I have a few photos of all the cars.