15s On Ke70?

Members dont see this ad
oh ohk what whold be the propblem like they just wholdnt fit or whold they stick out abit

the stud pattern is a whole 14.5 mm off centre. you could go all out and drill your stud holes about 8mm larger but that would most likely end in tragedy though wobbles.

not entirely sure about 8inches wide with a 25mm offset. you might get them on the rear but they'd probaby rub on the front struts.

Edited by mirage1172

allright cheers umm any ideas for sum good sizes

15 X 6 1/2in will fit straight on. You could go 7 wide but would need offset. Is it lowered? Do you have a budget? If not go to a wheel shop.

15 x 8 -4 offset fit well. Can I suggest you undertake some learnings of offset? That way you get the info straight from the horses mouth :bash:

i woudlnt say they fit well....

you will need some serious wheel arch bashing to get them to "fit"

i have 15x7 +10 (195/50/r15) and they still scrub on the rear with the lip bashed up.

(though my panhard rod needs some adjustment, so that may help, hopefully the other side doenst scrubbing...)

despite what the JDM wannabes say, in order for wheels to fit your car, they need to be able to move through their COMPLETE suspension travel WITHOUT the tyre touching anything.

i woudlnt say they fit well....

you will need some serious wheel arch bashing to get them to "fit"

i have 15x7 +10 (195/50/r15) and they still scrub on the rear with the lip bashed up.

(though my panhard rod needs some adjustment, so that may help, hopefully the other side doenst scrubbing...)

despite what the JDM wannabes say, in order for wheels to fit your car, they need to be able to move through their COMPLETE suspension travel WITHOUT the tyre touching anything.

what is offset of standard ke70 13in steelies?

15 X 6 1/2in will fit straight on. You could go 7 wide but would need offset. Is it lowered? Do you have a budget? If not go to a wheel shop.

na no real budget really keen for a pair of ssr longchamps but can't find them any one no any good sites for sum wheels or any one selling good set of wheels cheers.