New Member Of Family

ae71neo

Members dont see this ad

Ahh my favourite Old RWD corolla, and New FWD Corolla.

Funny how the Ae71 has the last A series RWD motor, and Ae112 has last FWD A series motor ;) !

Awesome :)

Turbo it.. how about puting a 20V head on it, then turboing it ? :o

but DAMN the 7afe is a top engine. i'd so have gotten one for my ke25 if they weren't so expensive

I don't think that could be said for the newer corolla motor... the 7AFE is a very well built motor; i would take it over the 1ZZ ANY day of the week.

yeah so would i. the zze122 is a nicer car, like the handling is better and the interior is nicer, and f@$k oath they handbrake turn well

looks, i dunno, i'd take a stock 112 over a stock 122 any day, but the 122 sportivo is pretty tough, but then again so is the 112 levin. but yeah, the 1zz is a crappy crappy engine, definitely a step backwards for toyota

not to mention that when you get a new corolla, 1/2 chance of getting a South african made one, and half chance of getting a jap one, and if you get a new sportivo - 100% chance of an *EDIT* South african one..

G_A_Y

Edited by Teddy