June 17, 201016 yr comment_445446 Thought si might have put something up or forgot its on, I'm taking out the hyundai for a spin. Its in the pits carpark. Come out for a cone......................................................bashing day :lol: Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_445451 I've been keeping pretty quiet on weekends lately cause of the kid, hence I didn't even know it was on. :D Don't have coin for it this weekend either cause my S2 and club membership has expired. Might come out for a look at this excel in action though!! :( Would be great to see some other rollas out there. Cone......... bashing :lol: Report
June 18, 201016 yr comment_445471 Make sure to get some pictures/film while you're there, I won't be able to make it due to family commitments..... :lol: Report
June 18, 201016 yr comment_445476 Oh lucky you replied actually - If I do out to Symmons I'll chuck that fuel pump in the letter box for you!! :lol: Report
June 21, 201016 yr comment_446156 Was up in the middle of the night with Byron Friday night so didn't get up till lunch time! ;) Didn't think there was much point going out then. How did the excel go? Keen to see some vids if you got some. Report
June 21, 201016 yr Author comment_446370 went ok, i think i finished 15 out of the 36 waiting for the results still, was still running after dark 5:30 +. I didnt run the second run of the last layout. My brother got two videos before having to leave. Plenty of pictures here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Sports...otos&ref=mf Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_446481 Oh jeez, If I knew it was still on by then then I would have still come out. Last one I was at in the pits was all done by about 2pm. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now