Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Auto To Manual Conversion

Featured Replies

I'm shelling out a speedway sedan.

It's a KE30 auto, I will be converting to manual.

Will be having 3k engine with 3k four speed.

Has anyone does this conversion and what issues can I expect ?

 

A few questions

Is the pedal box the same or do I need to source manual pedal box or does the clutch pedal bolt in ?

Is the transmission tunnel the same ?

Do I need to source a manual crossmember ?

Any problems putting the clutch cable retainer on the firewall ?

 

Thanks

Andy

I'm shelling out a speedway sedan.

It's a KE30 auto, I will be converting to manual.

Will be having 3k engine with 3k four speed.

Has anyone does this conversion and what issues can I expect ?

 

A few questions

Is the pedal box the same or do I need to source manual pedal box or does the clutch pedal bolt in ?

Is the transmission tunnel the same ?

Do I need to source a manual crossmember ?

Any problems putting the clutch cable retainer on the firewall ?

 

Thanks

Andy

 

need a manual pedal box (i got one ;))

tunnel same but the bolt holes are different. ke30 have auto and manual x member holes

manual crossmember (i got one too :dance:)

also got a clutch cable

shifter hole is further back too.

Have a look for a projects thread by ke20rolla. He did an auto to manual conversion in a 55 (but same as 30) and has talked about the issues he had in that thread. Look for his 55 projects thread, not the ke20 one. :jamie:

  • Author

Thanks heaps all

Got it sused now

Andy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.