? 81 Lift Back Celica ?

RND.IGO

Members dont see this ad
Hey lads.. recently bought a 81 lift back celica cheap.. so welded tha centre up...

I've snaped a axel and carnt find 1 no where.. is there and other toyota diffs that i could pull a axel out of ?

Oh and its also auto..

Thanks ....

If you were asking this on a Celica forum you would probably get a better response.

I think you have yourself an RA40 Celica. Which will have the same axles as an RA23, RA28 and RA40 Celica.

Also some Corona's of similar vintage will have the same diff.

Welded diffs will very often equal a snapped axle. I would suggest not welding your next one :hmm:

also the same axles as RT132 18r motor corona

have you tried the pull a part at dapto?

Hey bit far 4 you 2 travel lol... i'm just round corner from 'pick a part'... there is 3 celliys but every diff gorn lol... thanks but ay

If you were asking this on a Celica forum you would probably get a better response.

I think you have yourself an RA40 Celica. Which will have the same axles as an RA23, RA28 and RA40 Celica.

Also some Corona's of similar vintage will have the same diff.

Welded diffs will very often equal a snapped axle. I would suggest not welding your next one :)

yeah i thought that.. but thought this forum would work lol....

thanks bro for tha help... what do you mean.. carnt go pass CIG lockers.. every cheapies me and my mates get.. gets tha CIG treatment