Sensor Plugs - Buying New?

bLinded_

Engine is a 4AGTE running Wolf 3dV4 ECU, so yeah, no dramas there etc. Thanks for the heads up anyway :bash:

Well, if that is the case with the guides Trev, I don't feel as dodgy knowing that it has been done before with success :) Sort of thought by looking at it that it wouldn't be a huge drama anyway, considering that the plug actually clips onto the injector on the 'top' where the barb is ;) Aim is to knock off work tomorrow on time and go for a wrecker run, see what I can turn up anyway!

Members dont see this ad

No probs, I take it you have not got the plugs then, If you don't find any then let me know and I will go get them.

Your 7MGTE injectors should be 3ohms any way which would of ran fine on the standard ecu.

Nah no plugs yet for it.

I know I could get around it by removing the guides as you suggested, but, for what it is worth, I might as well have a search first and see what I can find, or let you get some if I can't find the goods here. Rather take a bit more time and get something that fits nicely first time round :)

I believe so Taz ;)

Have all the factory sensors now (I think so anyway), bar an O2 sensor, however I am guessing that I can probably get one from another car at the wreckers. Hopefully I can find a suitable one there for a fraction of the cost of a new one :)

Went to the wreckers this morning, and, as I thought would be the case, couldn't find anything that fit the injectors.

However, I just figured that it would be easier to modify the plug and just be done with it all haha :yes: 30mins later and all the injector plugs look like so:

vlwkldrr1ooob83llpmabn4qhverl3nz16risq9mqkrtoqe8dv.jpg

5uqm030ijfj6iw4evc8xh9u69tbzpmn9pg2l8b51in14724z4c.jpg

Should do the trick! They still clip onto the injector fine, and don't move at all, so can't complain there :yes:

Edited by bLinded_