Ke26 Wagon Daily

KE26 Wagon

I have been meaning to put this up for a while just havent had the time (or secretly have been to lazy)

Details

Ke26 Wagon 4 door - I am the third owner. Bought from a guy in county NSW for a very good price

4k with extractors and 2 inch exhaust

Ke55 front brakes

standard diff - have now been through 3

2 1/4'' lowering blocks

Saab 15'' intercepters on the rears

Future plans have differed between SR, CA, Rotary, and turbo K series. Just have to clear a few other projects out of the way (another Ke26 with a rotary and a HQ with a Turbo LS1)

Anyway enjoy and comment away.

post-3342-1280816095_thumb.jpg

post-3342-1280816152_thumb.jpg

post-3342-1280816203_thumb.jpg

One of the HQ for the closet holden fans on Rolla club

post-3342-1280816247_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Tidy 26 you have there. Seems you need some late rear axles to change the rear stud pattern over! Then yo keep the look some r31 steelies would look good. Didn't think I would like the intercepter style wheels on a Rolla bit it looks good.

As for the Q, very nice. No need to be in the closet about that!

Thanks to all for having a look and your comments. I am not a internet guru so sorry for not replying with the comment in the one text box.

The pic of the rotary will be coming in the next couple of weeks, have mounted the intercooler, hilux diff, convo pros and the motor should be on its way from QLD in the next week - SIKKE20 (i think that his username) will be putting a post up soon.

The intercepters were put on from a cortina project many moons ago and never come off the car. I will convert it to KE30 stud pattern one day.

I wold like to go down the drag option but I think that I have enough on my plate at the moment and plus the HQ is destin to be boosted with LS1 before the Ke26 gets anything done.