The Weekend After Bathurst Kinglake Cruise!

Evan G

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aye brent, i got a mate who lives in whittlesea and he reckons the Sugarloaf Resevoir is still closed from the bush fires?

Nah don't think so. I went there on a cruise about 3 months after the fires and it was open.

Were you going to do a pre run or anything Evan? A few of us could go for a pre cruise cruise and sort some shit out? I might even just go for a drive out that way one day an have a look around and maybe check out the resevoir.

Nah don't think so. I went there on a cruise about 3 months after the fires and it was open.

Were you going to do a pre run or anything Evan? A few of us could go for a pre cruise cruise and sort some shit out? I might even just go for a drive out that way one day an have a look around and maybe check out the resevoir.

03/10/10? (sunday) wanna do a pre run? meet up at mill park maccas at 11 and boot off?

I'm definetley up for it, Ill be there!!

Not in the rolla unfortunately. Instead you can all listen to the sound of my GTi as it hits the limiter!!! Great road up to kinglake (or kingnolake as I call it) especially on the way down :wink: make sure youve plenty of brake pad material!!

were going up it so tow rope it is :D

(i havent been up there before)

• 2 weeks later...