V6 Ae82

Izak

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious is it possible to put a V6 engine into ae82 sedan? if so what would be a good engine to put in? cos I'm on P's and not allowed turbos but would be a good sleeper too.

Anything is possible with the right fabrication but you also can't have engine conversions that were not available as a factory option for your vehicle.

Anything is possible with the right fabrication but you also can't have engine conversions that were not available as a factory option for your vehicle.

u sure? cos I'm pretty sure RB25/6 arnt a factory option for commodores lol

Ha, you missed the point, YOU can't since you are on your p's.

Exactly you aren't aloud any engine mods that require a mod plate, otherwise id be putting a bigger engine into my T18.

Not sure you'd really want to. Unless of course, you want understeer into the first powerpole you come too.

Even the old v6 Camry's we get in for servicing at work under steer bad and in also have bad torque steer, but surprisingly the aurions have nearly no torque steer apparently because of the thicker cv for the longer side.

Edited by 19914afc

i'm not sure you could even get club rego for that shit....

u sure? cos I'm pretty sure RB25/6 arnt a factory option for commodores lol

well in the VL the RB motor was standard also in turbo, so effectively the 25/26 motors just carried a small bore/stroke.

Edited by GJM85

Exactly you aren't aloud any engine mods that require a mod plate, otherwise id be putting a bigger engine into my T18.

Even the old v6 Camry's we get in for servicing at work under steer bad and in also have bad torque steer, but surprisingly the aurions have nearly no torque steer apparently because of the thicker cv for the longer side.

How can you say that Aurions have no torque steer? They are well known for it.

If you want a FWD V6 buy a 20 series manual V6. They go well for what they are.

The car would require a blue plate, and you would still not be allowed to drive it on your P's in Qld.

Masturbating with a cheese grater is also different, but not recommended. A lot like cramming a V6 into an 82.

Edited by Redwarf

I'm on P's and not allowed turbos but would be a good sleeper too.

you also can't have engine conversions that were not available as a factory option for your vehicle.

The car would require a blue plate, and you would still not be allowed to drive it on your P's in Qld.

:dance: