Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ba Falcon Utes - Any Feedback?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just get a Diesel 2wd hilux

 

cheap 4 cylinder!

 

 

I agree with Jesse up there.

 

Save yourself some cash and get yourself a Hilux.

 

They just don't have these issues and are a better built vehicle.

 

I used to have a 2WD hilux and while it was a great car, there's a reason I don't have it any more. I haven't excluded that option altogether but I'm just not convinced. More likely I'll get a Rodeo diesel 4WD if I do go Jap, dad has had his rodeo for 10 years and it's been infallible.

 

Hiluxs are good but 90% of the ones for sale are economy pack interior. The falcon definitely trumps it there nice comfy interior.

Edited by philbey

  • Replies 31
  • Views 107.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.