September 3, 200521 yr comment_67955 Some photos from East Coast Targa 2005: Mini's! Mmm, Pantera Got Dish? Race tape will fix anything (yes, that IS a Ferrari) How to take several horses for their morning exercise Jahmiel - this girl absolutely rocks More photos And if anyone is interested, Yellow Sherrin Mini (Iain and Wayne) came in 9th outright, 5th in class. Black Sherrin Mini (Grant and me) came in 11th outright, 7th in class. Report
September 6, 200521 yr comment_68523 9th and 11th outright thats awesome. How many other competitors. And excuse me for asking, but why MINI'S Report
September 6, 200521 yr Author comment_68546 Why Mini's? Umm... I don't really know to tell you the truth. I've asked a few times, but I don't remember the answer. They're pretty cool cars. Umm... I think there were like 22 competitors in our category who finished. Something like that. Report
September 6, 200521 yr comment_68550 The picture of the Mini's is awesome, great job. Same goes with the horses/telstar... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now