Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke25 Brake/Suspention

Featured Replies

looking at changing brakes on my 25 and was wondering what is intercahangeable with other models

 

I have the compleate running gear out of a t-18 but obviously the lower mounts for the struts have different spacing to the 25 and also the spindle is of different lenth ,I have check the two against each other (both out of car)

 

main thing I would like to know is there a strut that with mate up to the 25s lower are at all as i would like to keep the original 25s lower arm but be able to put the larger brakes on it as eventually

 

I will be putting the t-18 diff in as well due to the fact that I am going to be using the 3t and t50 box as well

 

any help would be greatfull

 

cheers graeme :yes:

I am not aware of any strut that will bolt up to the 80mm spacing KE20 steering arms. If you decide to uprate your struts you need to look at changing the steering arms to a TE27 arm (85mm spacing and same length arm), then you have alternatives such as AE86. With this arm you retain the original balljoint pin size, and steering geometry. Greatly increases your strut insert and brake options although you need to address a bit of extra positive camber.

 

Arms can be sourced via Japan, usually fairly pricey, or the US, usually fairly cheaply. Techno Toy Tuning also make an AE86 power steering arm with a sleeve to space down the pin hole diameter appropriately. But I would just get some genuine TE2x arms via the US.

 

Has been covered a number of times previously.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.