Mc Happy Day Car Show And Cruise?

Doogs

Hi Guys,

As a few of you may know I work part time at Maccas to finance my car habit whilst I'm still at uni.

My store (Nunawading Mc Donalds) is currently preparing fundraising ideas for "Mc Happy Day", and I have suggested a little car show. The idea is to have a bit of a show and we can stand around for a chat and then we could go for a cruise afterwards if some are keen.

The hope is that if there are a few nice cars around, then more people will be attracted to come and donate and buy Big Macs to help the kids.

We are particularly interested in clean classic era cars so if you have mates with suitable cars, feel free to inform them. I will also let some of my mates know from off the forum, and hopefully we can get a nice mix of models and styles.

Nunawading Mc Donalds

Saturday the 13th November

11:30am-2pm

Anyone who brings a car will recieve a free lunch

PM me or reply in this thread if you are interested and then we can get an idea of how many spaces to hold.

For more details on Mc Happy Day and the cause visit the following LINK. It really is a good cause and one of the better things that company do.

Cheers,

Dougal

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Need a bit of an idea of numbers so we know how many spaces to block off in the carpark.

Please let me know in the next week or so if you plan on bringing a car. Will sort a cruise route and post it up soon.

Cheers,

Dougal

• 4 weeks later...