Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mc Happy Day Car Show And Cruise?

Featured Replies

Hi Guys,

 

As a few of you may know I work part time at Maccas to finance my car habit whilst I'm still at uni.

My store (Nunawading Mc Donalds) is currently preparing fundraising ideas for "Mc Happy Day", and I have suggested a little car show. The idea is to have a bit of a show and we can stand around for a chat and then we could go for a cruise afterwards if some are keen.

 

The hope is that if there are a few nice cars around, then more people will be attracted to come and donate and buy Big Macs to help the kids.

 

We are particularly interested in clean classic era cars so if you have mates with suitable cars, feel free to inform them. I will also let some of my mates know from off the forum, and hopefully we can get a nice mix of models and styles.

Nunawading Mc Donalds

Saturday the 13th November

11:30am-2pm

Anyone who brings a car will recieve a free lunch

 

PM me or reply in this thread if you are interested and then we can get an idea of how many spaces to hold.

 

For more details on Mc Happy Day and the cause visit the following LINK. It really is a good cause and one of the better things that company do.

 

Cheers,

Dougal

put me under a maybe. if I'm working saturday ill be up for a drive afterwards (mt dandy sprint?)

Edited by Evan G

  • Author

Sweet, I was thinking hills over to Yarra Glen...

Sounds good to me, I'm in as long as I don't have anything on that day I can't get out of.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Need a bit of an idea of numbers so we know how many spaces to block off in the carpark.

Please let me know in the next week or so if you plan on bringing a car. Will sort a cruise route and post it up soon.

Cheers,

Dougal

  • Author

Cool, any more takers?

i'll do anything for a free meal. :P might even wash my car too.

  • Author

i'll do anything for a free meal. :P might even wash my car too.

 

Mad, same lol! C'mon people, get on it!

ill be there! got a 21st that night. gotta pick up a mate from ringwood

 

kebab night then car show next day fml LOL

Edited by Evan G

I may be in for this too.

I may be in for this too.

And myself, ke70 or ae71 :hmm:

I probably won't arrive there until midday though, got an auction at 11.

  • Author

Weather forcast is looking pretty dicey fellas, will have to pull the pin if it pours rain.

  • 4 weeks later...

i rocked up a nunawading maccas today (crn sprinvale rd and whitehorse) orded my food and asked if manager dougal was in. they looked at me like i was retarded and didnt no who that was?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.