September 18, 201016 yr comment_469637 This is my ke30 which has taken me around 4 months so far of buggering around. Current modifications Ca18det with 5 speed Alloy Radiator Intercooler with custom piping Battery mounted in passengers footwell All custom wired relays and fuse box under dash Ra60 front struts and brakes King springs in front Custom tailshaft To come... Surge tank (half done) Candy apple red paint job 15inch rims Checker plate dash (half done) All custom gauges 2 3/4 inch freeflow exhuast Black vinyl interior (half done) Stereo (simple, components in front, 6x9s in back) and being a ca18det there will be many more future mods Report
September 18, 201016 yr comment_469650 TBH, I would rust proof it and keep it how it is. This would be a perfect shitbomb spec candidate. Love it! Report
September 18, 201016 yr comment_469667 Hell yeah man well done i'll be keeping an eye on this :D good luck with it Edited September 18, 201016 yr by SLW42 Report
September 20, 201016 yr Author comment_470170 Yeah gotta get my arse into gear tho cause I'm suposed to move to melbourne in Feb :P Abit to get done but at least all the hard work is done. Have a question regarding battery mounting if anyone knows, Am I legally allowed to mount the battery in the passengers foot area? I know it was legal in NZ aslong as it was mounted in a sealed battery box and bolted to the floorpan? Report
October 11, 201015 yr comment_474870 just put it in the boot do u think you could give me some help with the wireing I'm doin the exact same with my ke30 atm \ Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now