Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamond Racing Wheels

Featured Replies

I found the build thread to this lovely volvo. :glare: It will have an SR20 in it soon.

 

4640970000_093b146e42.jpg

4919385926_1dc9d43e58.jpg

4640351669_60a246cea0.jpg

Edited by Funking-Awesome

  • Author

if you pay me, i can put them in the car I'm importing and you just have to pay the duty and a little bit of pocket money to me for organising it...

if they do free shipping within the states i have an address to send them to to get them put in the car...

 

I'm gonna look now, might get myself a set if they do what i want ;)

 

dude.

that would be rad. where do u live?

how much would i have to pay you?

I'm kinda excited lol.

ps, love how this has turned into a volvo appreciation thread. lol

as my profile says, yatala, halfway between brisbane and gold coast, where are you?

you will have to act fast, hoping the car will be leaving in 2 to 3 weeks.

call it maybe a couple of hundred by the time i organise it with my mate in the states, get them to him, get him to put the car etc etc

then duty might be up to 15% I'm not sure, the tools I'm bringing in are only 5%, and of course, GST.

Volvo Duett P210.

 

'53 to '69

 

That one's a later model... Early 60's +

 

Got to disagree on that one :no2: its a Amazon 121 estate- Duett 210 are even cooler IMO (van and estate vertions of the PV)

 

leftfront_700.jpg

I always thought the Duett WAS the wagon version of the Amazon.... eeergh old Volvos confuse me.

They didn't even call ANY of them Amazon/Duett over here... Just model codes... P120, 122 etc. Although, most who own one still call them Amazons.

 

I'll stick to my 240's :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.