Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cressbrook Dam Camping 20/21 November

Featured Replies

  • Author

I now have a Rego'ed vehicle again so i'm all good to go

  • Replies 111
  • Views 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I agree, I'll meet at say Goodna Maccas!!   Get a KE70 Centre Console. Its a perfect cup holder and fits in pretty well.   Hell yeah, I'll be in my rolling tent. ;) Doubt I'll have it jacked up

Posted Images

Where is the entrance to this place?

 

Have bee looking at the maps as I was thinking of going via esk but it seems it is only accessible from the toowoomba end.

A few of the photo's we took from the last time we went out for a scout. The first photo is what the entrance looks like.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=41610&view=findpost&p=442779

 

Has a link to google maps on where the camp site is. Just follow the directions i'll give under the link back to Esk.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=41610&view=findpost&p=439436

Follow the road from the camp site at the T-intersection turn down (left) Mount Jockey Road till you get to a T-intersection turn left into Ravensbourne Tip Road. Follow that till a T-intersection turn left into Esk-Hampton Road and follow that to Esk.

The road veiw pictures from google maps are usable.

 

Doug was planning on setting up a cruise to go out there. Might be easier that way.

i'm in for it i just need is to find a tent lol

 

hay maybe we should tell win news or something

hay maybe we should tell win news or something

Nar, don't want my ugly mug on the idiot box.

i'm in for it i just need is to find a tent lol

Crazy Clarks over at the Harvey Norman centre have a two men tent. Didn't think of looking at the price.

Anyone going to be partaking in fishing?

 

Looking at getting a SIP if anyone else is keen.

Finally worked out what way I am getting there so if anyone is coming this way they can tag along.

 

Start out caltex or maccas Goodna for south members..

 

Thinking of 2 stops on the way.

 

1. BP Blacksoil to pick up Ipswich members.

 

2. ESK township to meet up with the Northside members.

 

1. Head north-west on Ipswich Mwy towards Service Crossover 5.7 km

2. Exit onto Warrego Hwy 15.2 km

3. Take the ramp on the right onto Brisbane Valley Hwy 53.8 km

4. Turn left at Middle St 800 m

5. Sharp right at South St 600 m

6. Continue onto Esk Hampton Rd 28.1 km

7. Turn right at Ravensbourne Tip Rd 220 m

8. Take the 1st left to stay on Ravensbourne Tip Rd 500 m

9. Take the 1st right on to Mount Jockey Rd 3.9 km

10. Slight left towards Mount Jockey Rd 450 m

11. Continue straight onto Mount Jockey Rd 1.6 km

 

Map Route

Edited by Trev

  • Author

Thanks for mapping that out mate. :y: Free WiFi is too slow to load that much info :bash:

Sounds like the way I usually go from Esk onwards.....I think I would be better off just meeting you at Goodna anyway.

I can drop in to Wacol Self-Serve on the way (I really need a console with a Can Holder :D for my Daily :bash: ).

You did a better job of it then what i did Trev.

 

Hmm cup holders its the one thing Amber is always bitching about whenever she's in in my thing.

"Where am i going to put me drink ? There's no cup holder. The Lancer has one...."

"Shove it between your legs...."

Thanks for mapping that out mate. :y: Free WiFi is too slow to load that much info :bash:

Sounds like the way I usually go from Esk onwards.....I think I would be better off just meeting you at Goodna anyway.

I can drop in to Wacol Self-Serve on the way (I really need a console with a Can Holder :D for my Daily :bash: ).

 

No worries, was driving me nuts trying to find the entrance to the joint, Up to you.

 

You did a better job of it then what i did Trev.

 

Hmm cup holders its the one thing Amber is always bitching about whenever she's in in my thing.

"Where am i going to put me drink ? There's no cup holder. The Lancer has one...."

"Shove it between your legs...."

 

Is that the right entry?

Yep thats the one. You'll see a white concrete tank up on the hill beside the road if you go past the turn off, same side.

1. BP Blacksoil to pick up Ipswich members.

 

i live in Toowoomba but i'd drive to Blacksoil just need to know what time i to be there by

We'll just be tripping out there. There was a few people out there on sunday. Not too sure at the moment but it'll most likely be before 12 on the day to claim the area we'd be wanting.

 

Now the question - JiP will be sleeping in his car, yes ? And Doug will be crashing in his van like normal or or you going to have to tent it ?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.