Cressbrook Dam Camping 20/21 November

PHATKE20S

...I think I would be better off just meeting you at Goodna anyway.

I can drop in to Wacol Self-Serve on the way (I really need a console with a Can Holder :D for my Daily :bash: ).

I agree, I'll meet at say Goodna Maccas!!

You did a better job of it then what i did Trev.

Hmm cup holders its the one thing Amber is always bitching about whenever she's in in my thing.

"Where am i going to put me drink ? There's no cup holder. The Lancer has one...."

"Shove it between your legs...."

Get a KE70 Centre Console. Its a perfect cup holder and fits in pretty well.

Now the question - JiP will be sleeping in his car, yes ? And Doug will be crashing in his van like normal or or you going to have to tent it ?

Hell yeah, I'll be in my rolling tent. ;)

Doubt I'll have it jacked up by then tho :(

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

Get a KE70 Centre Console. Its a perfect cup holder and fits in pretty well.

Have to remember that

Hell yeah, I'll be in my rolling tent. ;)

Cool, i'll see about getting out there a bit earlier to hit up the same spot you was at before. It was a bit busy when we went out there about a fortnight ago

Getting my gear together for a great weekend.

I also have heaps of pine for firewood but no good stuff so if anyone can bring some hardwood we should be right....

Not sure what I will be driving yet but I will be there (I so need to get away for a weekend, far too much work lately) need a f'n break

:hmm: i wonder how many locals, apart from me and amber, are going to been coming out

Won`t be able to make it this time. I`ll be pit crew on my mates altered at Willowbank this weekend. I was out at Cressbrook fishing yesterday and its looking better than it has in a long time. About 50% full and all of the surrounds and camping area are as green as. Suggestion on firewood... Vanity street wood depot has bags of hardwood for $10. They hold easily enough for one night.

I hope everyone has a great time and I`ll try to catch up some time.

Cheers to all.

Nice :) pictures ?

Sounds like Cressbrook is getting better and better. When we was out there a few weeks back it was pretty good.

$10 on the firewood. I'll tell amber and we'll most likely shoot out there and grab a bag.

It also looks like a mate and his girlfriend and their two kids are coming out as well :)

Nice :) pictures ?

Sounds like Cressbrook is getting better and better. When we was out there a few weeks back it was pretty good.

$10 on the firewood. I'll tell amber and we'll most likely shoot out there and grab a bag.

It also looks like a mate and his girlfriend and their two kids are coming out as well :)

You and Amber taking the kids?