Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cressbrook Dam Camping 20/21 November

Featured Replies

Not sure if I can come, have not been paid yet and was hoping to so I could get a tent, supplies and fuel, I am seeing if I can borrow some money and if I can then I am still in.

  • Replies 111
  • Views 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I agree, I'll meet at say Goodna Maccas!!   Get a KE70 Centre Console. Its a perfect cup holder and fits in pretty well.   Hell yeah, I'll be in my rolling tent. ;) Doubt I'll have it jacked up

Posted Images

What other supplies do you need ?

What other supplies do you need ?

 

Tent and shit.

....and shit.

:hmm: that really helps

 

We'll have spare space in the tent. A sleeping bag or two, one of those roll out camping mattress thingies.

A torch to scare away those scary monsters at night

 

Would you be needing plate, cup, utensils ?

 

 

 

 

Plus we'll be bringing about 2kg of bacon :lolcry:

Sister is giving me an advance so I am coming.

 

What are the plans for the servo meetup?

Sweet :)

Looks like the friends of ours arn't coming out due to work.

What are the plans for the servo meetup?

We're going to head straight out from here around 11am to lay claim to a spot for JiP's rolling tent and the rest of us.

It'll be easier for us as well

Ok, well I forgot that the daughter doesn't finish dancing till 12 at Boronia heights so I will look at leaving around 1:30, if that is too late for other members then that is fine as I will head out without the group and just say hi at the meet point.

We'll meet up out at the grounds.

Just don't forget the $2.50 (no change given) per car

and the $7.90 per person.

  • Author

Okay Goodna Maccas at 11am. We meeting at Blacksoil still? Who will be meeting there and who'll be at Goodna?

I will just meet you at Blacksoil BP (I always miss the turnoff for Goodna :bash: )

11AM at Blacksoil OK ?

I'm bringing:

*Toyota

*Firewood

*Mozzie coils

*Camp Kitchen

*Eggs, Snags, Onions, Bread(in a sealed container Jon)

*6' Table

*20'x12' Tarp + 7 poles

*4 man Tent

*at least 2 chairs

*last but not least BIG Esky full of ????

 

So i'm ready for a great weekend :dance:

i so can't wait for this i want to see how many younger people like ke30's lol

This is what we are Bringing-

 

4 Adult Chairs + 1 kid chair (for Rob) :-p

6 man Tent

Lancer

Ke30

Torches/ Lantern

Lots of Bacon

BBQ utensils

Marshmallows

Esky...............

Alcohol to Celebrate Amber's Birthday ( a week late)

 

Doug you still bringing some fire wood...... :-)

 

Edit- Stupid Laptop

Edited by towe001

G`day all, if any of you are short of camping gear give me a yell. I`ll probably be coming out to say G`day and don`t mind lending some gear to the needy. (as long as its looked after properly) I have a two man tent, a 4 man tent a couple of tarps with poles and ropes etc and a whole shebang of sundry items. I`ve met Rob and Reed but thats about it and would like to catch up with more members.

Cheers, Trevor.

Oh and amber'll be grabbing bread rolls from work as well

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.