Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Widening Track Ke55

Featured Replies

Hi guys. Been very long time since I've been on here. Serious rust in the rolla made me loose interest

 

But I finally found it again. But to fix/hide the rust damage I'm fitting flares

 

What I need is to increase the track width in the front to fill the flares

 

I'm thinking I need around 40mm a side ( but won't know for sure until I get the flares)

 

I currently have xt130 struts and steering arms

 

And was thinking of running some sigma or Cressida lca's but will need to do something about the massive neg camber

 

Does anyone have any ideas? Don't really won't to go any bigger in offset

 

Thanks paul

spacers?

wait wait wait wait!

 

you have rust in the gaurds so your fitting flares?

 

so now youve fitted flares the cheese cutters are too thin and look odd?

 

why not fix the rust and problem solved?

 

 

example - i lowered my lowered my car by flipping leafs. after it was on bump stops. so my mate sayd get shorter stroke shocker.

 

uhhh i raised it 1/2 inch and saved $300 :o

  • Author

Yeah rust in the rear guards. Like to the point that there's not slot left there.

 

Flares will be easier. maybe cheaper. And something that I've had in the back of my mind for a long time

You don't really need to push the fronts out, it won't look too odd. The back however, if you're running +10 wheels then you'd probably want 25-30mm.

 

This is with 13x7 +10 wheels and a 27mm bolt on spacer.....

 

post-1315-055731700 1286921091_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Mmm. I get the flares tomorrow so I'll have a good look then.

 

I've got a RA40 rear diff. So running +40 on rear and they fill the guards awesome. So shouldn't be hard to get the rear filling them

 

Thinking now I might go some zero-ish offset wheels. I'm just not sure lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.