October 27, 201015 yr comment_478620 Drove my first FWD Corolla today, I guess money is changing hands tomorrow. 1996 E10 with a 1.3, 48k miles. A little rust on the rear arches and a dent on the hatch are the only bad points, interior feels like new. Starts up amazingly..! Edited October 27, 201015 yr by eiriksmil Report
October 28, 201015 yr comment_478643 Oh nooooo... Its one of those Euro-only 'Rollas with the 4E-FE... *almost* 100hp :P Report
October 28, 201015 yr comment_478651 Someone's been watching south park......little bit of rust at 48k miles :blinks: Report
October 28, 201015 yr Author comment_478652 I live in Norway, the question is not if a car of this age has rust but how much it's got.. :) The E10 will be a back-up driver when the van I daily but don't own isn't available: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now