My New Ke70

mrduke

hey there,just stickin up some pics of my ke70. stock as a rock at the moment but have superlites on order then gettin slammed. also have a 4age/5 speed sittin at work that hopefully will be goin in soon. will be my daily driver soon so some people may see it floatin around newcastle.

post-11561-026711500 1289088601_thumb.jpg

post-11561-045405800 1289088658_thumb.jpg

post-11561-069544300 1289088716_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

4age is finally goin in over easter.4k stopped the other day,think it may have seized the cam. can't beleive a k motor has died. tried to kill the engine in my ke20 and couldn't. got the ae71 crossmembers and pedal box comin on monday,get in a fuel pump and so on then it's all a go. should be great fun when it's back together. if i get it up and running well i think a shakedown run down to sydney via pacific hwy is on the cards...

still goin on the old girl. found out that the speedo cable from auto ke70 is different to whats needed(damm trimatic) only major problem so far has been findin bolts for everything over the public holiday.tanks comin out today to try and mount up the efi pump we had floatin round out of later model corolla. changin the radiator as well so have mounts to make up for that. then pretty much all it should be is sort out wiring loom,plug it in and hopefully it will be a goer.