Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pcd?

Featured Replies

Hey guys and girls I found a set of dragways for a pretty good price but am unsure of there pcd, all I know is they are from a four stud rx7(that's what the guy says) will they fit my ke70?

Edited by Istartfires

Early rx7 is 4 by 110

Ke10 to ke26 is 4 by 110

Ke30 to ke70 is 4 by 114.3

Ae71 - ae86 is 4 by 114.3

 

4 stud fwd corollas are 4 by 100.

  • Author

Thanks guys I asked the guy he only wants 150 for a set of four

Are you able to post pics of them?

  • Author

I'll try post em later I'm not home and I dunno how to post pics on iphone

Hey guys and girls I found a set of dragways for a pretty good price but am unsure of there pcd, all I know is they are from a four stud rx7(that's what the guy says) will they fit my ke70?

 

I'm not 100% sure but i think the closet ull get to ke70 pcd 114.3...

is rx7 series 1 114s if that helps! these can easly be fitted if this is the case just take them to a rim joint they charged me 80 bucks to do 4

Pretty nice for 150, I got 4 (with tyres) for $400...made the car look so much better

  • Author

i hope they are 114.3 but I'm never that luck ha ha. i think series 1&2 were 110 ans s3 4x114.4 then the rest 5x114.3

If he's close by use some vernier calipers on them and see.

  • Author

haha had too google vernier calipers. yeah ill do that thanks

If they are 4x110 and don't suit your KE70, spread the love here to the early KE owners and pass on the details.. I am sure someone with a KE10 would love those for their car, they would look great!

  • Author

If they are 4x110 and don't suit your KE70, spread the love here to the early KE owners and pass on the details.. I am sure someone with a KE10 would love those for their car, they would look great!

 

No worries mate will do

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.