2011 Great Ocean Road Trip. Entry List Up!

TheNOBBLER

Hello everyone!

So I finally got around to posting this up, Mel has given it a complete makeover and now its ready to go.

I must stress the point that deposits are needed asap... unless you have contacted me beforehand to arange something else the cutoff date will be the 17th of December 2010.

This will cover the cost of the shirts as they will have to be payed in full this trip beforehand and it will cover the deposit for the camping grounds.

Click the link, fill out the form, email it to myself or Mel (emails in the link) or print it off and post it to my address (also in the link).

If you have ANYTHING you need to ask, please don't hesitate to call me, text me, PM me or send smoke signals... Get hold of me somehow and have a chat.

Edit:

Ok, so the word doc wont upload... I will see what I can do...

The route and first meet points for the VIC crew are in the attatched doco, as for the SA crew get hold of Raven and give him the 20 questions.

Cheers,

Jarrad.

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad

Easy... add friends to your entry form and thats that.

Ok, due to a slight technical issue... I need all interested people to email Mel at [email protected] to get an entry form. This must be completed and emailed or posted back by the 17th of december along with the deposit.

If I can figure out why I can't attatch word docs I will upload the entry form for everyone to download but for now, please email Mel and get the form sorted.

Cheers, Jarrad.

The basics are all in the entry form, the rest is pretty much common sense for a long drive and camping overnight. Good point though. I will cut and past the basic form here but you will still need to fill out the emailed form to send back to us. It should come up in a word doc for you to fill out. save and email back or print fill out and post.

Will have an attendees list up this weekend as well.

JP

• 2 weeks later...

Heres the list of entrants for you all...

Paid Up, form sent back and Ready To Go!

Vic:

TheNOBBLER +1

Johno

Pozman

Kangaroosa

78-7KRolla

Hugh88kw +2

TE278U +1

Dfunkt +1

jaygore

Jimi91

EvanG

Bamboo

Carbonboy

Darthleeweed

Webers4x48 +1

sheqel

MRMOPARMAN +1

MS112 +1 (toymods)

SA:

Raven +1

SLO-030+1

QLD:

Teddy

30 people so far! I'm sure I have missed someone, I know two more from SA should be making the trip, just awaiting contact from them again. Looking at 34 all up from our numbers here.

The Rest of the list, these are people who sadly can't make the trip.

Vic

Baker +1 (Coming but unconfirmed)

Clown (form sent)

redKE30

BlindKidSeeks

ROLLA"BOY

kickn5k

soyboy

bowler

butty

QLD

Medicineman