Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Great Ocean Road Trip. Entry List Up!

Featured Replies

Hello everyone!

 

So I finally got around to posting this up, Mel has given it a complete makeover and now its ready to go.

 

I must stress the point that deposits are needed asap... unless you have contacted me beforehand to arange something else the cutoff date will be the 17th of December 2010.

This will cover the cost of the shirts as they will have to be payed in full this trip beforehand and it will cover the deposit for the camping grounds.

 

Click the link, fill out the form, email it to myself or Mel (emails in the link) or print it off and post it to my address (also in the link).

 

If you have ANYTHING you need to ask, please don't hesitate to call me, text me, PM me or send smoke signals... Get hold of me somehow and have a chat.

 

Edit:

Ok, so the word doc wont upload... I will see what I can do...

 

 

The route and first meet points for the VIC crew are in the attatched doco, as for the SA crew get hold of Raven and give him the 20 questions.

 

Cheers,

Jarrad.

Edited by TheNOBBLER

how do we go about mates who wanna join us?

  • Author

Easy... add friends to your entry form and thats that.

 

Ok, due to a slight technical issue... I need all interested people to email Mel at [email protected] to get an entry form. This must be completed and emailed or posted back by the 17th of december along with the deposit.

 

If I can figure out why I can't attatch word docs I will upload the entry form for everyone to download but for now, please email Mel and get the form sorted.

 

Cheers, Jarrad.

could we also have a "to bring list" for us noobs :) and list on other members who are coming

  • Author

The basics are all in the entry form, the rest is pretty much common sense for a long drive and camping overnight. Good point though. I will cut and past the basic form here but you will still need to fill out the emailed form to send back to us. It should come up in a word doc for you to fill out. save and email back or print fill out and post.

 

Will have an attendees list up this weekend as well.

 

JP

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Heres the list of entrants for you all...

 

Paid Up, form sent back and Ready To Go!

 

Vic:

TheNOBBLER +1

Johno

Pozman

Kangaroosa

78-7KRolla

Hugh88kw +2

TE278U +1

Dfunkt +1

jaygore

Jimi91

EvanG

Bamboo

Carbonboy

Darthleeweed

Webers4x48 +1

sheqel

MRMOPARMAN +1

MS112 +1 (toymods)

SA:

 

Raven +1

SLO-030+1

 

QLD:

 

Teddy

 

30 people so far! I'm sure I have missed someone, I know two more from SA should be making the trip, just awaiting contact from them again. Looking at 34 all up from our numbers here.

The Rest of the list, these are people who sadly can't make the trip.

 

Vic

 

Baker +1 (Coming but unconfirmed)

Clown (form sent)

redKE30

BlindKidSeeks

ROLLA"BOY

kickn5k

soyboy

bowler

butty

 

QLD

Medicineman

7Shades +1

19914afc

 

SA

 

Fusion

LUKEAE71

greenmac80

Edited by TheNOBBLER
updating the list!

well I have sent my form and paid the full amount, so you should see the money in the next day or 2 :D

Will have to put the deposit in next week. Reg form has been filled out and sent back

Shit, umm, i'll have to deposit cash on wednesday mate, unless thats too late?.

  • 3 weeks later...

hey jarrad oculd we please get a updated list of whos coming? thanks champ

yea I'm keen to see how many people we have actually coming :D

  • Author

Guys and Gals, I have very minimal net access at the moment, takes 10minutes to load a page on here! Will update when I'm back home this weekend.

 

Have had a few pull out but final numbers are just under 30 at the moment.

 

Cheers, Jarrad

  • 2 weeks later...

have we got some more people coming? i know a few weak people like CLOWN have backed out so is it possible to update the list?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.