December 1, 201015 yr comment_485639 Noob question.. :bash: Just wondering what's the easiest way to tell what 5 Speed gearbox it I have... Fitted to a 3K which will narrow my search down I'm sure. Cheers Jordy. Report
December 1, 201015 yr comment_485641 K50. Or are you looking for what model it is out of? Edited December 1, 201015 yr by SLO-030 Report
December 1, 201015 yr Author comment_485645 Too easy cheers mate. Its just I read somewhere that it could be either a T50 or a K50.... obviously not. How do i find out what model? or is it too much of a hassel? :hmm: Report
December 1, 201015 yr comment_485646 If the shifter is right at the back of the tail housing. its a KE70 gearbox. If the shifter is about 6inches from the end of the tail housing, its a KE30/55 gearbox. Report
December 1, 201015 yr comment_485654 Could be a T50 if the bellhousing can be seperated from (is bolted to) the gearbox K50 bellhousings are cast onto gearboxes Report
December 1, 201015 yr comment_485659 Highly doubt you'd have a K-T50, but there's a pic of one here.... http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?title=Tech:Engine/K_Series/Gearboxes Look for the verticle ribs. Report
December 2, 201015 yr Author comment_485681 Ok sweet i'll check tomorrow. Thanks for help. Also an un-related question, seeing as you're a Moderator. How do i get a notification when someone replies to a topic i started or anything like that. I ticked all the settings but it still wont send me a notification unless I'm blind. Report
December 2, 201015 yr comment_485713 Are you sure your email address is correct? You won't get notifications if it isn't going to the right address. Report
December 3, 201015 yr Author comment_485939 Seems to be a K50. Thanks. And yeah email is correct, so through email that's where you get your notifications? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now