Xmas Lights Cruise

Trev

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

r21.JPG

r22.JPG

Anyway, on the way home I stopped at the fixed speed camera on the bruce at the weigh station to make a call, the place was packed with those QLD transport guys.

Cruised past them at 1km/h and one of them yelled out "Hey can't you see the stop signs, what are you meant to do at a stop sign."

I thought, great, 20 QLD transport guys I'm f*cked......

The dude walked in front of my car then came up to me and said, "Sorry mate, thought your running lights were blue."

WIN

thats mad you would have to be cheering man, thanks for the shots of the 70 man best pics it'll ever have taken hahahaha, was a good night sorry i had to split early misso was feeling sick and she had a party to go to,

I think every street we ent down now hates corolla's hahahahahahahaha :lolcry:

thats mad you would have to be cheering man, thanks for the shots of the 70 man best pics it'll ever have taken hahahaha, was a good night sorry i had to split early misso was feeling sick and she had a party to go to,

I think every street we ent down now hates corolla's festiva's hahahahahahahaha :lolcry:

Thanks to all that came out, on the way home a WRX tried to be a smartass to Mason, well, the WRX wasn't that fast since he didn't pull away from me :laff:

Nice edit there Trev...U-Turns are my latest specialty :lolcry:

Was a good turnout considering the weather and 80% Corolla's, that must be a record. :dance:

Maybe we can get more cruises happening in the New Year while people are turning up....:D

We may even breathe a bit of life back into RC Brisbane....... :bash:

Edited by PHATKE20S