December 8, 201015 yr comment_487162 I guess a Viagra Tablet in the fuel tank would make it go hard too. MUAHAHAHA..... Report
December 8, 201015 yr comment_487172 Please delete this rubbish. I don't know what to say..... Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_487730 You can't quad cam this engine, but if you were thinking of quad throttle bodies then yes it can be done. Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_487737 Call these guys - Hartley engines They made a twin cam hayabusa into a quad cam V8 - probably have all the gear to sort you out :lolcry: Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_487781 Belladonna goes hard too.... Naaahh maate... Viagra goes hard! Does this line up with the famous "engine hat" thread? I reckon if BRM could make an H-16 then it can't be too hard to do a quadcam... get a few warata and number 8 wire bush mechanics onto it, we've got a few on here... Taz, where are you?? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now