Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shed Space

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

I'll be removing my engine and G.box next weekend but I don't have any storage space. Can anyone give us a little bit of shed space for a little while, unless someone wants to buy them off me I have a thread going for them. Preferably around Cumberland Park area but anywhere is good.

 

Cheers guys any help is well appreciated

Edited by jono1986

i reckon i could clear a spot for ya mate. I'm in reynella.

  • Author

Cheers man, I might of spoken to soon. Might end up scraping it in the end, will see in time.

  • Author

Having some issues with it at the moment, something to do with the new dizzy maybe. Seems to be misfiring sometimes, and stalls at idle sometimes....be good for a minute then it will misfire like a bitch.

Check the wire from the points to the insulator on the side of the dizzy, thats what happened with the 4k in the wagon.

  • Author

I'll have a look, but it's brand new

  • Author

Just had a look and there's no crack, and the old caps don't fit the new dizzy....just took it for a drive and it doesn't seem to want to idle after a little bit of driving.

  • Author

Yeah if you have some free time.

Coil??

 

I had an intermittent issue with my 3K, new coil and it was gone. That's assuming you have checked almost everything else. How are your points etc??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.