Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Events

Featured Replies

I'm going to leave it at 20th of March sorry, J Riftin. Feel free to bring any friends that are interested. Some of my friends might be bringing along a TA22 Celica and R31 Silhouette with an RB20.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 93.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yeah, the more the better...   If the 'Blue Corolla' is the one I am thinking of, I hope you carry a fire extinguisher...... lol :P

Posted Images

Any spots left on that skidpan day? Which group are you going with? What car is Sloth'o skidding?

 

Jojo, all spots gone mate, going with ns.com.

 

Lol so is the news that sloth bought another car? PICSSS!!

Lol so is the news that sloth bought another car? PICSSS!!

A little birdy told me that the Sprinter went ass over tit?

Ah I had hoped that wasnt the case, after reading that the AE86 story had come to an end.

 

Sloths ok obviously?

Okay, Sunday 20th sounds good then!

I'm fine, cars not :( still a bit of a touchy point, I'll release the details eventually etc when I'm feeling more upto it.

 

I might be able to borrow a mates S13, if not then my spot might be up for grabs jojo ;)

 

New car is a 1996 Integra GSi, ok for getting me around for the time being. Thinking of getting a KE70 to put the silvertop in.

Not good to hear, Sloth! The friends that told me were in fact there when you crashed. It was also the same corner which took my Red Car from me. The feeling you have after it happens is horrible, I know, but the best way to get over it is to get something you'll like even more.

What I heard, about sloths acco, was that he swerved to miss a kangaroo, ran over a bunny, clipped a wombat and finally coming to rest when he hit a Emu. You gotta watch out for these things when on your way to Blinky Bill's birthday party...... And from what I hear, the Emu is taking legal action against Sloth.......

  • 2 weeks later...

Ok guys,

 

The RollaClub Cotter Cruise is this weekend, so it's now a good time to start planning ahead for those who are coming along for the ride. As said previously, a small amount of food and refreshments will be provided, however it would be fantastic if everyone could bring along something to share!

 

If I could also get a show of hands to see who is coming that would be great. Please give me a call, on 0424 240 649, if you're stuck or are having trouble finding the meet location.

 

It will be great to meet up with everyone, once again, and introduce my Corolla with its awesome new wheels. See you all on the day!

Yep I'm ready to roll! Thinking I'll sort out food/drinks (whatever else we need) at the meet up point like last time cos I don't have an esky to bring along?

Looking forward to seeing whats new with everyones corollas! Cheers

i'll hopefully be there in the yellow submarine..headin out sat night for a mates bday so hopefully wont be too crazy so i can make it :bash:

Unfortunately I've got a photography course on that day :(

 

On another note, will be looking a buying a KE70 on Saturday....

If Tommo's coming, tell him to bring the pedal box, if you could please Sam!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.