2011 Events

sammo

Members dont see this ad

Was at the GM, Chrysler and Ford show and swap meet in Queanbeyan earlier today. The turnout for number of cars was pretty good, with around 100-130 in show suit. However, the swap meet side of it had a little to be desired. Considering we arrived at 9:30am on the 2nd day, I can understand why!

It was good to catch up with you guys at the hillclimb! How did you go with your last run, Joe? The alcoholics decided to do a no show. They know who they are haha. As for the rest of the guys make sure you're ready for the next one!

Can't complain though!

My mate/s and I are probably heading up to Toyota fest on Sunday! Should be a good day.

We have a Canberra cruise up there on Sunday morning, CCG/Toymods crew, leaving 5AM from the Eaglehawk servo on the Federal Hwy. Why not come along with us? (or is that too early for your lazy ass!)

I have even managed to get a SLOTH out of bed, to pick him up at 4:30AM!

There are about 6 of us entering our cars....

We have a Canberra cruise up there on Sunday morning, CCG/Toymods crew, leaving 5AM from the Eaglehawk servo on the Federal Hwy. Why not come along with us? (or is that too early for your lazy ass!)

I have even managed to get a SLOTH out of bed, to pick him up at 4:30AM!

There are about 6 of us entering our cars....

Wow that is keen haha. I'm a goer for 5am, but it depends if I can get my mates lazy ass ready in time! Let's hope I can get a certain Blue Corolla ready in time too! ;)

Yep, Sloth is definatly the one to watch.... :)

Hahah, mostly for comedic value.

Should be a great event though, a lot of the Canberra Car/Drift scene will be present.

On another note, entries are open for the next MGCCC Motorkhana. According to one of the organisers it was almost half full after 24 hours.