2011 Events

sammo

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

In two weeks my car is going to set in the garage for a while so I’m thinking that we need to organize a Group Photo Shoot for our Corollas before that. I guess weekends will suit most of us so I would say Sunday 6th November? But time and location are open for your suggestions (before 8th November)!

Lets try to gather as many Corollas (or any fat old cars) as we can and make it a fun event. Please reply if you’re keen and let us know if you have other ideas.

Thanks

Aladdin

Still no one confirmed they're comin yet...!! But hopefully by then we get few cars!! Cause I think we're missing the group photos in this forum... and I'm most likely spraying the car after that and would really like to get few decent photos for her with other Rolla's before the new paint :(

I can't do sundays, I work Sunday arvo/night.

The Mall location is pretty boring IMO, I was thinking of somewhere where we can use good graffeti as a background. Colourful, gives an attitude look etc.... But we could do both, and gives us a bit of a cruise between locations...

I am doing some work on the AE86 this week, so at this stage, I will have the KE70......

The cruise idea sounds great… are you aware of any place with graffiti in Canberra? The only place I know is in civic and its NOT that cool.

post-12973-0-76166200-1320115758_thumb.jpg

Even if we didn’t decide where to go before we meet I don’t think that would be an issue cause any place in Canberra won’t take more than 30min driving. So we can meet somewhere and decide where to go from there..

I’m free Friday and Saturday anytime after 3:00pm, so you just choose the suitable time and hopefully that can suit the rest of the guys (if anyone else is coming lol)