Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

To Much Time On Your Hands And Not Enough Beer Or Maybe To Much Beer

Featured Replies

ok so here u can post pics and storys of pointles time wasting things that u have done on your own or with a mate

 

so me and my mate got bored today so we did this to his xf falcon FOR PURE SHITZ AND GIGGLEZ

post-11614-10129_thumb.jpg

post-11614-10210_thumb.jpg

post-11614-127516_thumb.jpg

Edited by t18drifts

  • Replies 46
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

my mate measured and marked it out what he thought was white boared marker lol it was pretty funny when he found out it was perminent :dance:

LOL, bonnet scoop.... instant street cred!

 

I took the front of my car apart last week. (guards, bumper, bonnet, raditor, lights... etc)

 

just cause i thought i would look tuff.... and it sure did :P

Edited by Mason.

  • Author

we need pics bro lol hahha yeah that would of been a fair bit of spare time

Dam ricers with their NA bonnet scoops! :P

 

I got bored one day and bought a supercharger, the missus wasn't too pleased.

Hello my name is Dion and I'm addicted.

 

I'm not sure if this fits the title "stupid things" but my wife thinks it does. so here goes.

 

I need to to go to R.A.

 

I like to go to wrecking yards and collect oldschool rims even if they don't fit my cars. I have even put some sets in my cealing space caus I'm running out of room.

post-10597-002383200 1295237673_thumb.jpg

post-10597-061761300 1295237581_thumb.jpg

 

The Ame white rims in the photo have cooling vents on the back that direct air to your brakes...now thats 80s cool. :dance:

My car is the way it is mostly because of too much beer.

 

I don't think of it as how much it has cost, but how many beers I've drunk while making it.

 

My first white wall attempt was drunkeness, probably why they peeled off the next day :lolcry:

  • Author

well my plan is to turbo my t18 and have a a ford xr8 intake shaker running strate to the turbo intake :) for lulz :dance:

Edited by t18drifts

  • Author

cmon guys weres all the storys at :glare:

  • Author

NICE :y: my friend just came over in that xf so i could drill hole in his exhoust to make it sound louder on his request :y:

 

 

beer o meeter

 

sober as f@$k :yes:

i made a oil filter cover the other day out of pure boredness

 

I'm pretty impressed :P

post-11088-046179700 1295273545_thumb.jpg

post-11088-016717300 1295273558_thumb.jpg

post-11088-090867300 1295273638_thumb.jpg

Nice oil filter, would love to see cops open your bonnet and see that.

yeah should make for a good laugh.

redbull and v cans fit over most coils too.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.