Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 And Ke35 Front Calipers

Featured Replies

  • Author

I reckon that my brakes on my car are sufficient for the 3K power, i don't drive like a dickhead therefore my braking is fine.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 75k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair enough

 

Well I say you can never have too much braking power....and my KE35 discs never cause me a problem with my KE55 calipers...and I had a supercharged 4K, and that gave the brakes a hard workout.

 

I just had my discs machined actually, I will prob need new ones next time..I might buy some slotted rotors like KE50 got, they look nice =)

  • Author

So is it true that you can use the girlock caliper with the sumitomo disc like you said earlier, cause Superjamie said i couldn't?

  • Author

Hmmm interesting you say that because alot of people said you can't

  • Author

I'am not sure SJ said something about it, maybe he can shed some light on it?

I just unbolted the factory ones from my car, and bolted the girlock ones on...and swapped drums while I was at it...and the car worked exactly the same...only it stopped a crap load better.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.